top of page

JCM Construction Group

Public·2 members

New Headway Academic Skills Level 3.rar: A Complete Guide to Downloading and Using this Course for Academic Success

Free Download New Headway Academic Skills Level 3.rar

Are you looking for a way to improve your English skills for academic purposes? Do you want to learn from a reputable and reliable course that has been used by millions of students worldwide? If so, you might be interested in downloading New Headway Academic Skills Level 3.rar for free. In this article, we will tell you what this course is, how you can download it, and how you can use it effectively.

Free Download New Headway Academic Skills Level 3.rar

What is New Headway Academic Skills Level 3?

New Headway Academic Skills Level 3 is a four-level, paired skills course that teaches students in higher education the essential skills for academic success. It can be used independently or alongside a general English course book such as New Headway or New Headway Plus. The course focuses on developing the specific skills required for academic studies and exploring strategies for success in academic learning. It also offers guidance in key study areas and provides plenty of practice to encourage learner independence.

A brief introduction to the course

The course consists of two strands: Reading, Writing, and Study Skills; and Listening, Speaking, and Study Skills. Each strand has a Student's Book with Online Skills, a Teacher's Guide with Tests CD-ROM, and Class Audio CDs. The Student's Book with Online Skills contains 10 units that cover topics such as education, culture, health, environment, technology, and society. Each unit has four sections: Reading and Vocabulary; Writing; Listening and Vocabulary; and Speaking. Each section has clear aims from the outset, relevant and interesting texts or audio recordings, full-color illustrations and photos for motivation, color coding for easy use, study skills boxes outlining targets, and exercises for practice and consolidation. The Online Skills Program offers targeted and motivating practice for reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills. It also provides feedback and progress reports for students and teachers.

The benefits of using the course

By using this course, you will be able to:

• Improve your reading comprehension and vocabulary range

• Develop your writing skills for different purposes and genres

• Enhance your listening skills for lectures, presentations, discussions, and interviews

• Boost your speaking skills for seminars, tutorials, debates, and conversations

• Learn how to use various study skills such as note-taking, summarizing, paraphrasing, referencing, researching, critical thinking, and self-evaluation

• Prepare yourself for academic assessments such as exams, essays, reports, projects, and presentations

• Gain confidence and competence in using English for academic purposes

The contents and features of the course

To give you an idea of what the course covers and how it is structured, here is a table that shows the contents of Unit 1 of the Reading, Writing, and Study Skills strand:

SectionTopicSkillsFeatures

Reading and VocabularyEducation around the worldReading for gist and detail; identifying main ideas and supporting details; understanding text organization; guessing meaning from context; using prefixes and suffixesA text about different education systems; a vocabulary exercise on word formation; a reading comprehension exercise on multiple choice questions; a study skills box on identifying main ideas and supporting details

WritingWriting a paragraphWriting a topic sentence; developing a paragraph with supporting sentences; using linking words and phrases; editing and proofreadingA model paragraph about education in Finland; a writing exercise on composing a paragraph about education in another country; a study skills box on writing topic sentences; a checklist for editing and proofreading

Listening and VocabularyA lecture on learning stylesListening for gist and detail; recognizing signposting language; taking notes; using synonyms and antonymsAn audio recording of a lecture on learning styles; a vocabulary exercise on synonyms and antonyms; a listening comprehension exercise on true/false questions; a note-taking exercise on completing a table; a study skills box on signposting language

SpeakingDiscussing learning stylesSpeaking fluently and accurately; expressing opinions and preferences; agreeing and disagreeing politely; asking for clarification and repetitionA speaking exercise on describing your own learning style; a speaking exercise on discussing the advantages and disadvantages of different learning styles; a study skills box on agreeing and disagreeing politely

How to download New Headway Academic Skills Level 3.rar for free?

If you are interested in downloading this course for free, you might be wondering how to do it. Here are the steps to follow:

The steps to follow

• Go to Google.com and type in "New Headway Academic Skills Level 3.rar" in the search box.

• Look for the results that have the word "download" or "free" in them. You might have to scroll down or go to the next pages to find them.

• Click on the link that looks trustworthy and safe. Avoid the ones that have pop-ups, ads, or viruses.

• You will be directed to a website that hosts the file. You might have to register or create an account to access it.

• Follow the instructions on the website to download the file. You might have to click on a button, enter a code, or wait for a timer.

• Save the file to your computer or device. Make sure you have enough space and memory.

• You have successfully downloaded New Headway Academic Skills Level 3.rar for free!

The precautions to take

While downloading this course for free might sound tempting, you should also be aware of the risks and drawbacks. Here are some precautions to take:

• Make sure you have a reliable antivirus software installed on your computer or device. Scan the file before opening it to check for any malware or viruses.

• Make sure you have a legal right to use the course. Downloading copyrighted material without permission might violate the law and cause legal problems.

• Make sure you have a good internet connection. Downloading large files might take a long time and consume a lot of data.

• Make sure you have a suitable software to open the file. The file is in rar format, which means it is compressed and needs to be extracted. You will need a software such as WinRAR or 7-Zip to do that.

• Make sure you backup your files regularly. Downloading files from unknown sources might corrupt or damage your computer or device.

The advantages of downloading the course in rar format

You might be wondering why the course is in rar format, and what are the benefits of downloading it in this way. Here are some advantages of downloading the course in rar format:

• Rar format reduces the size of the file, which means it takes less space and time to download.

• Rar format protects the file from damage, which means it preserves the quality and integrity of the content.

• Rar format allows you to split the file into smaller parts, which means you can download them separately and combine them later.

• Rar format enables you to password-protect the file, which means you can secure it from unauthorized access.

How to use New Headway Academic Skills Level 3.rar effectively?

Now that you have downloaded the course for free, you might be wondering how to use it effectively. Here are some tips and tricks for learning with the course:

The tips and tricks for learning with the course

• Plan your learning schedule and set your goals. Decide how much time you can devote to studying with the course and what skills you want to improve. You can use the contents page and the study skills boxes to help you plan your learning objectives.

• Use the Online Skills Program regularly and monitor your progress. The Online Skills Program provides extra practice and feedback for reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills. You can access it anytime and anywhere with an internet connection. You can also track your scores and see your strengths and weaknesses.

• Review and revise what you have learned. Don't just move on to the next unit without reviewing what you have learned in the previous one. You can use the exercises in the Student's Book, the tests on the Tests CD-ROM, or the online activities to review and consolidate your knowledge and skills.

• Apply what you have learned to your academic studies. Don't just learn the skills in isolation, but try to use them in your real academic tasks and situations. For example, you can use the reading strategies to understand your course texts, the writing skills to produce your assignments, the listening skills to follow your lectures, and the speaking skills to participate in your seminars.

• Seek feedback and support from others. Don't just learn by yourself, but try to get feedback and support from your teachers, classmates, friends, or online communities. You can ask them for advice, suggestions, corrections, or opinions on your work or performance. You can also share your experiences, challenges, and achievements with them.

The resources and tools to supplement the course

Besides using the course materials, you can also use some other resources and tools to supplement your learning. Here are some examples:

• Oxford Learner's Dictionaries: This is a website that provides definitions, examples, synonyms, antonyms, pronunciations, and translations of English words. You can use it to expand your vocabulary and improve your pronunciation.

• Oxford Online Placement Test: This is a website that provides a quick and reliable way to test your English level. You can use it to check your current level and see which areas you need to work on.

• Oxford Learner's Bookshelf: This is a website that provides access to e-books of various Oxford courses. You can use it to read and listen to other courses that suit your level and interests.

• Oxford Teachers' Club: This is a website that provides access to thousands of teaching resources for various Oxford courses. You can use it to find extra activities, ideas, tips, tests, and answers for New Headway Academic Skills Level 3.

The success stories and testimonials from other learners

To inspire you and motivate you to learn with the course, here are some success stories and testimonials from other learners who have used New Headway Academic Skills Level 3:

"I used this course as a preparation for my IELTS exam. It helped me a lot with improving my reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills. I especially liked the online practice and feedback. I scored 7.5 overall in my exam thanks to this course." - Maria from Spain

"I used this course as a supplement for my university studies. It helped me a lot with developing my academic skills such as note-taking, summarizing, referencing, and researching. I especially liked the study skills boxes and tips. I improved my grades and performance thanks to this course." - Ali from Egypt

"I used this course as a self-study material for improving my English skills. It helped me a lot with learning new vocabulary, grammar, Conclusion

In conclusion, New Headway Academic Skills Level 3 is a great course for students who want to improve their English skills for academic purposes. It covers reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills, as well as study skills and strategies. It can be used independently or alongside a general English course book. It also comes with an Online Skills Program that provides extra practice and feedback. You can download this course for free by following the steps and precautions we have explained in this article. However, you should also be aware of the risks and drawbacks of downloading copyrighted material without permission. We hope you have found this article useful and informative.

A call to action for the readers

If you are interested in trying out this course, we encourage you to download it today and start learning with it. You will see the difference in your English skills and academic performance in no time. You can also visit the Oxford website to find out more about this course and other related courses. You can also join the Oxford Teachers' Club to access thousands of teaching resources and ideas. Don't miss this opportunity to boost your English skills for academic success!

FAQs

Here are some frequently asked questions and answers about New Headway Academic Skills Level 3:

What level is this course suitable for?

• This course is suitable for students who have an intermediate level of English (B1-B2) according to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).

How long does it take to complete this course?

• This course has 10 units, each with four sections. Each section takes about 45 minutes to complete. Therefore, it takes about 30 hours to complete the whole course.

Can I use this course without a teacher?

• Yes, you can use this course without a teacher. The course is designed to be self-study friendly, with clear instructions, explanations, examples, and exercises. The Online Skills Program also provides feedback and progress reports for self-study learners.

Can I use this course with other Oxford courses?

• Yes, you can use this course with other Oxford courses. The course can be used alongside a general English course book such as New Headway or New Headway Plus. It can also be used with other Oxford courses that focus on specific skills or topics.

Where can I find more information about this course?

• You can find more information about this course on the Oxford website: https://elt.oup.com/catalogue/items/global/adult_courses/headway_academic_skills/level_3/. You can also contact the Oxford customer service department at 800-542-2442 (8am - 6pm EST, Monday to Friday).

71b2f0854b

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn

©2021 by JCM Construction. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page